INSIDE THE GATES
Step back into a legendary time on the Sony Pictures Studio tour!
Walk through the famed gates and you’re behind the scenes at one of the most historic and exciting studio lots in the world. Our two-hour guided walking tour will give you the real experience of a working studio.
Visit soundstages once home to iconic films like “The Wizard of Oz,” “Men in Black” and “Spider-Man.” Swing by smash-hit games shows “Jeopardy!” and “Wheel of Fortune.” You might even catch a glimpse of the Barbra Streisand Scoring stage or a set from the hit comedy, “The Goldbergs.” Keep your eyes open... You never know what – or who – will be around the next corner.
- Tours run Monday through Friday
- Standard times are 9:30 a.m., 10:30 a.m., 1:30 p.m., and 2:30 p.m.
Additional tour times are added during peak seasons
- Reservations are required
- Children age 12 and up are welcome
- Guests under age 18 must be accompanied by an adult on the tour
- $45 per person
- Free parking in the Overland Parking structure
For more information, call (310) 244-TOUR (8687)