INSIDE THE GATES
Step back into a legendary time on the Sony Pictures Studio tour!
This 2-hour guided walking tour will give guests a behind-the-scenes look at a working studio, where movie magic has been made for almost a century.
Tours will swing by historic stages where Dorothy followed the Yellow Brick Road and where Spider-Man battled bad guys. Tours may also visit the homes of smash-hit games shows, "Jeopardy!" and "Wheel and Fortune," and only on the Sony tour will you walk under a soaring 94-foot tall rainbow!
- Tours run Monday through Friday
- Standard times are 9:30 a.m., 10:30 a.m., 1:30 p.m., and 2:30 p.m.
Additional tour times are added during peak seasons
- Reservations are recommended
- Children age 12 and up are welcome
- $40 per person
- Free parking beneath Sony Pictures Plaza
For more information, call (310) 244-TOUR (8687)